Tuesday, May 13, 2014

who am i?




 I used to be someone who was most relaxed in every moment of my life. When most of my friends were searching for an answer to reach up to their dreams, I didn’t even manage to question myself what I really wanted to do. But, now through lots of support and inspirations I received from the people around me I feel I am self-assured enough to map my own life. I may look physically same to others but I could feel lots of changes in the way I think. So what I wanted to fulfill is that I should show that different me to others through my actions. I learned to dream high and aspire more than before, because as I use to get satisfied with everything I obtain and it was actually an interruption to my optimism and success. There are chances of getting 80% if you are have aspired for 95%, so we should always dream high.  I really don’t have such fixed things I wanted to do in future but I really wanted to be a good daughter to my parents, a good citizen to my country and a best friend to everyone.  I wanted to pay my gratitude to the people who have helped me to grow physically as well as mentally. I think it is still not too late for me to really start over with what I wanted to do. I wanted to believe that where ever I stand, it is always a best place for me to learn new things and move ahead with my life. My only dream is not to remain doing nothing productive in my life. 

In order to reach my dreams and hopes I need to work smartly, not only harder. I always need to build up high and higher passion for everything new I learn. I should also bring some changes to myself and my surroundings instead of accepting every miracle of changes that I encounter. I have learned not to live for others, I should live for myself. Existence of other people and their aversions towards me should not interrupt my life from taking opportunities. I should always look at the preceding track of my life so that I could succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment