Monday, June 2, 2014

Secret crush of my friend



My eyes darted on you;
While your mellifluous voice,
Uttered your identity.
This intimidated my heart.
My heart went in dilemma,
Whether you are the cynosure of my eyes;
And my nervousness answered me,
photo courtesy Google
Yes! He is the one.
I negotiated my way towards you;
But it made me shiver,
And I made lame excuses,
Because total failure was my reward.
Our sudden exchange of words;
Was a big episode that would transpire,
Like short instant in fairy world,
As it was barely a sentence.
To some you are bedlamite;
But passive, you are to me,
When you descended a step,
I stole a secret gaze at you.
Your gape at anything,
Was like posing for photographs;
And overall,
I always doubted your look at me.
Motivated I went;
Seeing your simplicity and hard work,
And that was my first crush
Simple and adorable.

                                    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment